Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A better blog tomorrow

Apologies for the last blog. If you shift between my friendster and multiply one, you see the slight differences in the ones posted and the ones I post in one and not the other. Thank you Clare for the affirmation. I am soooo f$#%^ng sure everyone has made a bad call at one time or another except they choose not to acknowledge it. I don't regret bad decisions. trust me I have made one too many phone calls or texts in bad states, but i only say things I really mean to say but didn't have the courage to say (and needed half a bottle of stoli to say it)..i digress.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't have a bad weekend, though I did have a bit of a bittersweet weekend since I got some good and bad news but I did have a good breakthrough this weekend, something unexpected, but surely good.

anyway..tomorrow I will write a better blog. Once I have a few things in line and a clearer view of a few things in my life.


Hope you had a great May 1 Labour Day Holiday :)

No comments: