Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Lost in transit

So I'm home...after a long day at work...but then again that is nothing interesting is it. So, you ask...what happened to Ming that was interesting today (other than my daily dilemmas anyway)..I lost a consultant....did you hear that right? Yes, I sent an old man to the airport to go to Brunei and somehow, somewhere, he isn't there, he isn't here...I can't seem to locate him..I lost him in transit. I doubt your day could be much worse...but then again, as I said, this is free therapy for me...somewhere I could write down how I feel, how bad my day is, how sad I am about all the drama going on around me...I think I would win a 'who's got the craziest momma' contest. Hands down baby!

But the scary thing there is...don't they always say you'll grow up to be just like your mother!? (or is it men marry women like their mothers?) I get confused. So yeah...other than this its been peachy. My sister is ill, my mother is crazy, my father is a control freak and I am just me..count your lucky stars. Til the next.

(eds note (25.07.09)- I say a lot of grr things, mainly focused on my parents and sister in this blog, of which I apologize in advance. This is how I felt at the time I wrote this, and don't want to change it. My parents are great. They have their flaws, they are human. My family is not extraordinary in this way, but they are in others, as my sister survived an aneurysm, my mother raised her sisters and brothers AND us, and my father, well, he is the smartest most loving person I know..so, as common as we may seem in some ways, we are also extraordinary.

No comments: