Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday night

ITs friday night, I'm sitting in front of my lap top writing a post. I'ts brown out and damn hot..welcome to manila! HAd a few beers with my boss, Jaime, quite a cool guy...

Driving home I was listening to an evanescence song..the one about pain and how its too real. I guess over all that's how I feel. I can't find my way out of the darkness unless I can imagine the light...but I guess I'm not at that stage of healing yet. I'm at the how could my sister desert me and how can she be slacking off at a time like this phase..and a I can't believe he found stable work in less than two weeks after breaking up..evidently he needs shock treatment and is not a planner by nature...he's better off without me...all my encouragement and motivation for sweet f a. Happy weekend folks

I have a reunion tomorrow... Also meeting up with a potential..potential what I don't know..til the next post! ciao ba-by

No comments: