Monday, June 13, 2005

Melancholy and the infinite sadness

I'm assuming that things just don't happen to me, they happen to everyone, and there is comfort I guess in knowing that someone somewhere has felt or is feeling how I feel right now. Not much comfort, but some. Unhappiness has always been a state of mind for me as I am rarely unhappy, not a constant and more of a variable..something that changes over time and this gives me great comfort since I know some time soon this will all go away..but the sad thing is I think it would have changed me forever..Changed my basic composition, changed my disposition. Changed my way of thinking and maybe even my values...maybe even my point of view..maybe even my core... I guess I should be thankful for the things that have happened in my past that make me strong in the present. And if you think you have somehow made me strong in my past, be it through trials or good times..feel better by knowing that you have made me a better person.
SO..why the blog..why share how I feel..because I have never been scared to use my experience to maybe help someone else...all that bola about being thankful for being blessed, trust me..everyone should count their lucky stars and live life to the fullest. Enjoy your independence, enjoy whatever age you are and enjoy the moment, because sometimes life slaps you when you least expect it, and you are going to need those moments you had to live through it

No comments: