Friday, October 14, 2011

Getting what you want

Getting what you want 101. if you want it, go get it.

Seriously, do you need to go to ehow.com to figure this one out?

I've had recent conversations about how 'some people' are luckier than others. My retort was that people who persevere are seemingly lucky because they keep trying. If you sit in a corner, even if the window is open and the light shines in the room, you will never feel the sunlight if you don't move and change position..sheesh.

Anyway, i don't want to dwell on this, nor do I want to dwell on the next topic. Just an update:

Dad: still sick with the big c in his pancreas. He's moved onto 5FU, the big guns when it comes to PC, so we have come to the end of the rope really..he's flagging, with diabetes now and normal pressure hydrocephalus. I really have no idea how I am going to survive without him. but i guess I don't have much of an option.

Mich: she says that she will try harder regarding improving her life on her timeline, not ours. alright, 7 years..no more anger for me..I'm done being bitter about this, its not my life.

Mum: still hard headed, but still the sweetest thing ever.

me: still crazy, still working in laos, still married, still with one child and 3 cutie puppies, still me.

on the side: I reunited with a friend over the phone today, who complained that I call on the day that I am leaving..ha ha ha. The conversation started odd, as I told her it was Ming, and was so happy to hear her voice, asking where she was, what her plan was for the night and she kept answering in a somewhat monotone voice, so i figured she was tired, or ill, or not too pleased to hear from me..until she said "MIIINNGGG, Its you! I thought you were someone else!'..ha ha ha. and here I was thinking, man she has changed! In fact, she hasn't, ofcourse she would maintain a civil conversation with whoever she thought she was talking to..though she found it odd that 'May' would be asking such questions..ha ha ha. miss you bash sister!

Well, anyway, til the next entry. hope dad stays alright til I get home next month...here's hoping I get what I want.

No comments: