Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Beach

I'm about to go to the beach..

Why do I sound so desolate about something so exciting? Because I am going alone with a guy whom I know for a fact only wants one thing and me naman I think I am more emotionally attached than I would like to admit. Yeah yeah, I know, Manoy said none of that falling in love stuff but fuck.. but then again, maybe Im just hesitant all together and it has nothing to do with being in love because I don't really know this guy.. I mean I know him well enough but not killer well. I know his name, his family name..I don't know how many siblings he has and I don't know the name of his dog. I know that he spends time with his family but I don't know them. I know that he tries to make it out to see me before I get home but I don't know where he has been and why he is late..Why does he text na he's not that talkative and am I when he can just find out later..I'm really not ready for this stuff I don't think..I just want to kick back and relax and enjoy my weekend...how hard is that.

Hay Men, what to do? I mean this guy is like hot and cold and sometimes he texts but he never calls so I guess I should know that 'he's just not into me!' ha ha ha...neuroticism coming out sweetheart.

No comments: